Friday, November 1, 2013

Reflective Friday

http://wallpapermine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/latte-art-06.jpg


I haven't been keeping up with my blog, and I apologize. I wanted to write about something that would interest everybody... or almost everybody, but I was struggling with that. As a result, I kept putting it off. I have two blog posts that I will be publishing later on today or next week, if everything goes right. Anyways, the same friend who inspired my very first blog post, inspired me to simply sit down and reflect on how much things have changed throughout this year... so here I am.

It's November and 2014 is only 2 months away. It's crazy because I lost track of what happened to all the time that is now gone. It feels just like yesterday that it was January and it was freezing cold in LA. I remember Valentine's and I could literally describe every detail of what happened that day. It also feels just like yesterday that my life turned completely around back in April, when life forced me to change everything I had planned, including what I would do after graduation. And when I think back to it, I can't help to realize that I have grown so much ever since.

I'm not going to sit here writing a long post about every detail that happened, or explain the things that have changed since then. I just want to sympathize with anybody who might be going through a hard time. You are stronger than you think you are and things do get better. Although it can be very hard to see a way out when going through a hardship, time does heal everything, even the deepest cuts. As of now, I am just very blessed to be where I am and to know that I am much stronger than I ever thought I was. There are still many unanswered questions, but unlike 6 months ago, now I don't need, nor desire, to find the answers. I do understand that everything has a purpose in life, and though I strongly believe that we are the creators of our own destiny, I know that the 360 degree turn my life took back in the Spring truly happened for a reason.

Let's all be grateful for the life we lead; at the end of the day, it's the only one we'll ever have.

Lot's of love!


No comments:

Post a Comment